Singapore’s Leading Manufacturer & DIRECT Wholesaler of ice creams & Gelato
Brief History & Corporate Milestones
Established in 2003, Oishi has gained a renowned reputation as one of the leading manufacturer of value added wholesome ice creams. Our production factory is location in Malaysia , which is produced daily and delivery in 20-footer frozen container, to Singapore 2 to 3 times a week. Supplying to more than 400 customers, more than 1500 drop points per month, our company has build the business base on trust, relationship and promise for the last 10 years.
Oishi provides a whole range of ice cream from basic entry level to super premium. Made from milk powder, to fresh milk and full cream. Our R&D team in Singapore and Malaysia are constantly developing and innovating new product ranges, grades successfully and efficiently.
Oishi competitive and multi range of products attributes have enabled us to gain popularity among the food services operators such as hotels and restaurants, food catering, take away shops, canteens, cafeterias, cafe, bistro and function centers.
- To be the leading frozen ice creams & gelatos direct manufacturer and wholesaler, recognised in food services, chain supplies and exports, committed to creating added value and services for our customers and partners in and outside Singapore.
- Convenient: Comes in catering packs for easy storage.
- Hygienic & Healthy: Conform to HACCP and stringent control.
- Nutritious: A wide range of our products is Healthier Choice Certified by the Health promotion board in Singapore.
- Standard portioning for proper inventory control
- Consistent in taste for customers satisfaction
- Experienced sales personnel to attend to buying needs
- Received recognition such as HACCP, HALAL, HSC
We are proud to own our own manufacturing also in Singapore, processing and office at 8A Admiralty Street #05-34/35 ( Office entrance at Door 2 #05-35 ) Singapore 757437. We welcome our partner to our factory.
2 storey Cold Storage warehousing, 4 processing halal & non halal & Oishi Office